[TRNSYS-users] Help

Dhanveer Moocheet dhan.moocheet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:50:38 PDT 2018

Hi TRNSYS Users,

I currently working on  a storage tank project, with an air source heat
pump (Type938) similar to the TESS model example provided. My main aim is
to find the correlation between the COP and the changing temperature. After
running the simulation for a set amount of time, I could obtain values for
the COP but they are not as expected. For example, the COP should be
increasing with hotter ambient temperature, but there is not much
difference in the reading.

Is there any other way which I could use to calculate the COP of the heat
pump? Looking forward for your help.

Regards,
Dhanveer