[TRNSYS-users] Incident solar radiation on greenhouse ground

Mario González marioglezx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:49:21 PDT 2018

Dear Christoph,

Thanks for the reply, I tried with that output (QSIAB), and also I tried
the QIBAB and QIDAB for the same surface (the ground floor), but I get the
same value on QIDAB as in QSIAB, meaning that all the incident radiation is
diffuse. Am I right? Is there a need to adjust some parameter? I saw
something about GEOSURF parameter, but I do not have it clear how to
justifiy what number to put there.

The multiplication of the Global Radiation by the Transmisivity of the
cover it was just a simplification that crossed my mind, but if one output
give me a better result, I will not follow that methodology.

Best,
Mario