[TRNSYS-users] Parameter for heat pump type 668

Matthias Frechen matthias.frechen at arup.com
Fri Apr 27 07:53:49 PDT 2018

These are the specifications of the heat pump on different temperature levels at the load side and the source side, typically you get them from manufacturer data. It makes no sense trying to calculate them on your own. The values in your example means that the heat pump has a cooling power of 49.94 kW and needs 9.1 kW of electric power when the temperature at the load side is -3.89 °C and the temperature at the source side is 7.22 °C.

Regards,
Matthias