[TRNSYS-users] Type 534

Schranzhofer, Hermann hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Thu Apr 12 08:27:09 PDT 2018

Hi,

I want to use the TESS storage tank model Type 534 for some simulations. What I need is stratified inlets. As far as I can see this is not possible with the proforma without plugin (the parameters are locked).
So I tried my best with the plugin. Configuration is no problem but if I press the OK button in the plugin a message appears telling me "Problem reading cycle number iteration".
If I start the simulation anyway I get the Fatal Errors below:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     :     6
    Generated by Type     :   534
    Message               : The storage tank model was unable to read the parameter values from the supplied data file.  Please check the location and format of this data file carefully.

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     :   534
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file
    Reported information  : Reported by LinkCk

Is there any help for this problem?

Regards,
Hermann.