[TRNSYS-users] Recompile Type 340 (MultiStore)

Rijvers, L.P.M. l.p.m.rijvers at tue.nl
Wed Apr 11 07:11:03 PDT 2018

Dear TRNSYS-users,

My name is Len Rijvers and I am employed by the Eindhoven University of Technology (Netherlands).
Currently, we are involved in a project in which systems that integrate hybrid solar collectors and heat pumps are simulated with the TRNSYS software package.

Hereto, I would like to use type 340 (MultiStore). It appears that this type does not work for TRNSYS 18, whereas it does for TRNSYS 17.
Is it possible to compile the .for file (Intel Visual Compiler) such that it works for TRNSYS 18? That is, how do I ‘convert’ a type such that it can be used in the most recent version of TRNSYS?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Len Rijvers