[TRNSYS-users] eSim 2018 call for abstracts and gauging interest in a workshop on MPC with TRNSYS/Matlab

eSim 2018 Scientific Committee / Comité Scientifique eSim 2018 esim.review at polymtl.ca
Sat Sep 30 09:49:44 PDT 2017

Dear TRNSYS users,

This community has contributed to the success of previous eSim conferences, so I wanted to make sure you would see the announcement of [ http://esim.ca/ | next year’s biennial IBPSA-Canada conference ] (May 9-10, 2018, see below).

I am also toying with the idea of organizing a hands-on workshop on Model Predictive Control studies using TRNSYS and Matlab just before or after the conference, and I would like to use this opportunity to gauge the interest in such a workshop. Please respond to me directly ( [ mailto:esim.review at polymtl.ca | esim.review at polymtl.ca ] ) if you are interested or have suggestions about this.

Finally, I am looking for reviewers, so if you are willing to volunteer please get in touch ( [ mailto:esim.review at polymtl.ca | esim.review at polymtl.ca ] ).

Hoping to see many of you in Montréal,

Michaël Kummert

eSim 2018 scientific chair

Announcement: eSim call for abstracts (extended to October 15)

École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS) and IBPSA-Canada are pleased to invite you to the tenth edition of the Canadian conference dedicated to building simulation : [ http://esim.ca/ | eSim 2018 ] . The conference will be held in Montréal, Québec on May 9-10 2018 with the theme: Building simulation to support building sustainability .

The deadline for abstract submissions is extended to October 15, 2017 . Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers (due date for papers: Jan 14 , 2018). Papers will be double-blind reviewed, and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings , which will be available on the [ http://www.ibpsa.org/?page_id=291 | IBPSA-Canada ] and [ http://www.ibpsa.org/?page_id=51 | IBPSA ] web sites. International as well as Canadian submissions are welcome. Visit [ http://esim.ca/ | esim.ca ] to submit your abstract and get more information about the conference.

Danielle Monfet and Karine Lavigne

Conference Chairs, eSim2018