[TRNSYS-users] modify initial building temperature Trnbuild with external program

Eunice Herrera via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Sep 13 04:32:18 PDT 2017

Dear all Trnsys users,

Is there possibility to modify the initial temperature of the building
without using the TRNBuild interface?

I modified it in the .inf file and then I launched the Trnsys studio but it
didn't recognize my change in the .inf file. It only recognizes the value
configured using the TrnBuild interface.

My aim is to run the trnsys model using Matlab (reading the .dck file and
running the trnsys kernell, which it works) but now I need to update the
initial building temperature of Type56 which is not included of the .dck
file, instead this parameter is located in the .inf file.

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Eunice Herrera