[TRNSYS-users] Stirling Engine modelling

Juliana Miranda Mitkiewicz via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Sep 11 12:16:34 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I have been looking for stirling engine models in TRNSYS. I found some useful information in this group list, however neither one affirming that modeled a stirling engine. Since the last comment was from 2007, I would like to know if someone figure it out how to model a stirling engine in TRNSYS. If so, could you please share it?

I am a PhD student working in the development of a hybrid energy system to supply remote communities. In order to solve the SE modeling challenge, I was working with TYPE 66 using the SE model I have developed in EES. So, If anyone be interested in it I can also share the steady model I made.

Thank you,

--
Juliana Miranda Mitkiewicz
PhD Candidate in Sustainable Energy Systems
jmiranda at mit.edu