[TRNSYS-users] Fwd: Capacity comparison of SOLTRACE AND TRNSYS

Marion Hiller via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Sep 12 01:01:58 PDT 2017

Dear D.A. Shah,

I'm not aware that TRNSYS is able to perform a ray-tracing in such a general way as SOLTRACE.
Unfortunately, I don't know SOLTRACE in detail, but it seems  to me that using the output of SOLTRACE is a promising way.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0<tel:%2B49.711.67976.27>   f: +49.711.67976.11<tel:%2B49.711.67976.11>
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639