[TRNSYS-users] Visual Fortran run-time error

Eunice Herrera via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Sep 5 08:53:20 PDT 2017

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am trying to simulate a model of an ATES system (using the Type 345, not
included in the standard Trnsys library) but at the end of the simulation
(after the window "calculations completed! Exit Online Plotter?" appears) I
got the next error:

forrtl: error (63): output conversion error, unit 24, file trnast.out
 (please refer to figure attached)

There is a problem with the output file "trnast.out" (please refer to
figure attached) of the model. Nevertheless, when I look at the .lst file
there is no error/warnings and no error during the simulation either.

I would be grateful if you could help me.

Best regards,

Eunice Herrera