[TRNSYS-users] the simulation of a room

adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Sep 3 20:04:04 PDT 2017

HI jennefer,

1- i think check thickness of the wall you selected i mean if you made wall
with different materials while selecting thickness may be some problem.

2- The simulation START time must be an integer multiple of the >wall
TIMEBASE in BID or the program WILL NOT run correctly. For example, if the
wall timebase is 0.5 hours, the simulation >start time must be 0.0, 0.5,
1.0, 1.5 etc.

you can check time base from in (TRNSBuild- project window-- output)
check calculation heat transfer function's time base and in Simulation
studio control card check simulation time step

3- Type 56 can simulate a room no worries.

hope it will help this is what i know little about TRNSYS.

Regards
Adnan Rasheed
PhD student