[TRNSYS-users] Difference between trnsys3d zone and shading object

sanmit more via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Sep 2 22:52:15 PDT 2017

Hello community and my fellow seniors. I am a novice student wanting to
learn TRNSYS and do project in green buildings. I am tremendously
interested to pursue my career in sustainable energy.

Q: what is the difference between a trnsys3d zone and a shading object.

I want to develop my skills in this software and learn more about green
buildings. Could you suggest what books do I refer and what courses can I
take up. ?