[TRNSYS-users] Type 39 Variable Volume Tank Average vs Final Step

Amir Nashed nashed.amir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 20:32:57 PDT 2017

Dear TRNSYS Users

I noticed today while i was trying to match my manual calculation with that
of Type 39 (Variable Volume Tank) for the tank volume that they do not
match.

The reason for such discrepancy, i noticed, is because the volume
calculated by Type 39 is the average at a certain time step rather than at
the final step.

My question is, is there a way Type 39 can output the volume at the final
step instead of average value?

The issue is that in my model there are few parameters that are manually
calculated and they are a function of the tank volume

Thank you

Regards,

*Amir Nashed **Research Associate, *UNSW Mechanical and Manufacturing
Engineering

UNSW AUSTRALIA

UNSW SYDNEY NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA

*T:*  +61 (4) 0597 9282
*E:*   a.nashed at unsw.edu.au
*W:*  engineering.unsw.edu.au <http://www.engineering.unsw.edu.au/>
*FB:* facebook.com/unswfacultyofengineering
<http://www.facebook.com/unswfacultyofengineering>

CRICOS Provider Code 00098G
 shed