[TRNSYS-users] Equation block for converting K to C

Mohammad Rezvanpour moh.rzv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 11:44:51 PDT 2017

Hello, David, I sent a message to your friend, Tim, about the problem with
the block equation for converting Kelvin to Celius for use in the
photovoltaic panel, but he said that TRNSYS 16 is no longer supported and
can not help me. I wanted to ask you for help I put the equation to convert
Kelvin to Celsius in the simulation, but I still get the Error below. I've
checked it many times, but I didn't get to the point yet. Error Message:
The ambient temperature provided is extremely low (<50K). Please make sure
that you have provided the ambient temperature in K and not degrees C.
Thanks in advance for your help and kindness. Best Mohammad

--
Regards.

MSc. Student of Energy and Environmental Engineering at University of Tehran

Hand-Phone: +989303037373