[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 18 - Custom Type doesn't work anymore - TypeStudio

Marie-Hélène mariehtalbot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:12:03 PDT 2017

Dear users,

I have trouble using a created type (named Type 203) in TRNSYS 18. I had no
problem with the TRNSYS 17, but when I do the same ‘copy-paste’ to insert
this type in TRNSYS 18, it doesn’t work. TRNSYS does not find it anymore.

I tried to compile it again with the new integrated compiler: TypeStudio.
When I do that, my dll files (release and debug) get renamed
Type203_x64.dll instead of Type203.dll. When I try to run it with TRNSYS
18, it seems to be able to find it, but it now gives me different error
message:

[image: Images intégrées 1]

I’m new to FORTRAN and I don’t know what to do to adjust Type203 to make it
work in TRNSYS 18.

Any advice would help tremendously!

Kind regards,
*Marie-Hélène Talbot* | Étudiante à la maîtrise
Énergies renouvelables et efficacité énergétique
Département de génie de la construction
École de technologie supérieure