[TRNSYS-users] question diesel group

MACIAS VICENTE, SERGIO SMACIAS at external.gamesacorp.com
Wed Oct 18 04:25:31 PDT 2017

Hello, my name is Sergio,

I am doing with Simulation Studio an energy model with diesel groups. My question is, if there is possibility of inserting into the diesel group type a consumption curve with more than two points. Currently I think there are two types, one of TRNSYS and another that you put the parameters by a .dat file. In my case I use the second, but only lets you enter two values of consumption.

Thank you

Best regards.

Sergio Macías Vicente
Offgrid Technical
Siemens Gamesa Offgrid
[Descripción: Descripción: cid:image001.png at 01D2AD3E.E2146250]
Gamesa Corporación Tecnológica

Crta. Pozaldez km.1
47400 Medina del Campo
Spain

smacias at external.gamesacorp.com<mailto:smacias at external.gamesacorp.com>
www.gamesacorp.com<http://www.gamesacorp.com/>

"Before printing this mail or any of its attachments please be sure it is absolutely necessary. Protection of the environment is everyone's responsibility. We have the right to enjoy it but also the obligation to preserve it"

DISCLAIMER: "The content of the present communication, and its annexes, is for informational purposes only and does not in any case constitute a binding offer, acceptance or opinion for GAMESA unless so set forth in separate document subscribed by a representative of the company with sufficient faculties to do so. This message may contain private and confidential information and is directed exclusively to its addressee. GAMESA will not assume any obligation, nor execute orders or mandates received or sent by electronic mail."