[TRNSYS-users] Matlab compiler for Type 155

Hélène THIEBLEMONT helene.thieblemont at elithis.fr
Mon Nov 27 00:04:40 PST 2017

Good morning Simon,

I don’t know which version of TRNSYS you have. Until TRNSYS 17, TRNSYS was in 32bits, and it was therefore required to have a Matlab also in 32 bits. However, TRNSYS 18 is available in 64 bits. Therefore, you can couple TRNSYS with Matlab in 64 bits easily with the Type 155 if you have TRNSYS 18.

I hope it may help,
Best regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D3675F.0FD94E50]<http://www.elithis.fr/>

Hélène THIEBLEMONT