[TRNSYS-users] Problem Ventilation in TRNFLOW

freppelw at noirot.fr freppelw at noirot.fr
Wed Nov 29 06:50:22 PST 2017

Dear Jakob,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed, I didn't realize that there was a dead
end in the CELLIER room. I added a duct to the ventilation network and
now it works.

However, this doesn't solve my heating problem. I realized that when the
heating power supply is not high enough to reach the target temperature,
the simulation stops, saying that the number of iteration did not reach
to a convergence.
Here is what I did exactly:
1) I set up a heating power supply in the room SALON3, with 3600 kJ/h
The simulation stopped before the end
2) I set up the heating demand to unlimited power
It worked
3) I set up a heating power supply in all rooms, with 3600kJ/h each
It worked

Does someone know why? it seems that TRNFLOW is not steady when the
heating power supply is not high enough to reach the target setpoint. I
don't quite get why?

King regards

Wirich