[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys3d SketchUp Plugin - Unable to add New Zone

Marie-Hélène mariehtalbot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:27:08 PST 2017

Dear users,

I am using SketchUp Pro 2017 and TRNSYS 18. I just installed trnsys3d setup
from C:\TRNSYS18\Tools, I choose the version for SketchUp 2017 and I
rebooted my computer. I created a new project and save as .idf.

When I use the New Zone Tool, the blue lines of the zone appear and
disappear quickly, and then, I have this warning message.

[image: Images intégrées 1]
 I click OK and I can't find the created zone. There's no small cross-hair
, eventhough I actived the Hidden Geometry and ajusted the zoom.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thank you,
*Marie-Hélène Talbot* | Étudiante à la maîtrise
Énergies renouvelables et efficacité énergétique
Département de génie de la construction
École de technologie supérieure