[TRNSYS-users] Initial value for outputs

Ghady Dib deebghady at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:20:23 PST 2017

Dear M. Thornton,

Thank you very much for help.

You are totally right, I tried to create a new component but it's not easy.
So i'll just modify the initial values like you told me.

But in order to compile the Type 164, and rebuilt the library after
modifying the type, should I generate the TRNDLL in MVS (JPEG1) ? By this
step Trnsys will be able to take the modifications in consideration ? Is it
sure that the other types will not be affected ?

So step : 1: Modify the type; 2 : Generate TRNDLL in MVS ?

Thank you in advance