[TRNSYS-users] Output Printers

Mohammad Rezvanpour moh.rzv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:54:53 PST 2017

Hello dear TRNSYS users
good day

I have three important questions about outputs

1- About print outputs (TYPE 25) While I plugged in the required outputs to
the printer, but when I open the printer in Excel, the outputs are
cluttered and completely unrelated. For example, I chose the power output
of the panel, but the temperature and wind of the city of Tehran open in
Excel, which is completely unrelated. Is not the problem with the Excel
version? what's the solution?

2- For Plot printers (TYPE 65), when I get a graph, some lines are too thin
to not be able to see the high resolution image. Is there any way I can
zoom in or see a higher-quality photo with all the lines in it? This graph
of the software shows cannot be used in any article, because lines are not
clear except for some other lines.

3- In Plot printers (TYPE 65), the vertical axis to the right of the graph
shown with "Heat transfer rate" is different for each parameter? For
example, for a power output, is the watt, for module temperature, is
Celsius or Kelvin? For example, what is the heat transfer rate for PV
efficiency?

I know there are a lot of questions, but I'm sure these are commonplace
questions for you mates.

Kind Regards.
Mohammad

--
Regards.

MSc. Student of Energy and Environmental Engineering at University of Tehran

Hand-Phone: +989303037373