[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 net energy balance from window to zone

Antoine Gautier via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 30 03:45:06 PDT 2017

Thank you Jakob for thinking of it again.

Actually I think you were partly right too: there is something missing in my
balance i.e. radiative heat & internal radiative gains absorbed by the
inside surface.

So I cannot figure out how to account for this! If you have any further
thoughts about it

(I forgot to post on the users list before: I'll reply to all now.)

Best

--

Antoine Gautier

Solamen