[TRNSYS-users] HELP

Karim Nahi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed May 17 09:02:00 PDT 2017

Hello everybody,

I come today to ask you a particular case.

I have an output temperature of a model that I want to use to influence
another input. Let me explain, depending on the difference in temperature
at the outlet (delta T), I want to adjust my inlet temperature so that the
inlet temperature follows the variation (T2-T1). Ie the new input
temperature will be equal to the input temperature I have + the output
temperature variation. (Tin (new) = Tin + (All 2 - All 2)). But I do not
know how to have the temperature difference on TRNSYS.

I hope it's clear enough, I know it's not obvious.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.
ᐧ