[TRNSYS-users] Incoherent refrigeration demand

Jean Marais via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 16 12:54:55 PDT 2017

heat gets into the building by which means? peak demand as a function of
transmission at time point x:
Q=Uvalue*(Toutdoor-T26)
e.g. Berlin
Q=0.4*(32-26)=2.4W/m2
e.g. Madrid
Q=0.5*(34-26)>Berlin

So a few things can muck this up:
- sudden change in setpoint
- the calculated Uvalue at time x
- peaks of other heat source like solar infall, etc.