[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 997

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 16 07:10:58 PDT 2017

Karim,

What do you want to do with the values that you have in Excel?  Do you want to impose the energy flows on the ground heat exchanger, take the building loads and meet them with a device which interacts with the ground heat exchanger, compare them to the simulated results etc?  That information will help us point you in the right direction.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone