[TRNSYS-users] Opening between zones

mohamed kazzout via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu May 11 04:41:17 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am a new user of the TRNSYS 16 and what I have is two zones that share an opening. Like instead of having an adjacent wall or door, there is just an opening.

so my question is: is it right to not enter that wall (the zones will be missing a wall) or there is a way to represent this kind of opening?

I attached a photo so you can understand the situation. note that Zone 1 (just a corridor) is not going to be heated and zone 2 (living room) is going to be.[cid:d6c259c6-bfa8-41a3-88f3-fb63f1a9230d]

I hope I was clear enough. and thank you.