[TRNSYS-users] Unacceptable results of cooling coil !!!

C K Lee via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun May 7 18:46:54 PDT 2017

Hello, Heidary.

I have gone through your file.  I think there is some mismatch in your
selected parameters for the cooling coil.  The fan mass flow rate is
1500 kg/hr but you use a coil with a face size of 2 m x 25 m which is
definitely too large.  Try a much smaller size for the coil and see if
the problem can be solved.

Best Regards
C. K. Lee
Research Fellow