[TRNSYS-users] Refrigeration cycle

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri May 5 05:58:01 PDT 2017

Raouf,

There are probably some models floating around that allow you to model each component  of a refrigeration cycle but they aren't very popular.  The short time response of a refrigeration cycle makes it difficult to model in TRNSYS and find convergence.  There are plenty of components that have them all combined (chillers, heat pumps etc.) into a performance map approach however.  If you're really looking to model a refrigeration cycle using 1st principles then may I suggest a program called EES.  Great program for studying that type of problem.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone