[TRNSYS-users] Type155 with Matlab 2014

Eunice Herrera Santisbon via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu May 4 04:52:19 PDT 2017

Dear all members,

Currently I'm trying to interface Trnsys with Matlab using the Type155. Until now, I have been working with version 2011b 32 bits and 2012a 32 bits ans both work well.

Now, I need to interface these two programs with Python. The issue is that Python requires the Matlab 2014 version or later. Do you know if the library Type155.dll is already available in later version than Matlab 2012a?

What about the Trnsys 18 version? It may contains updated libraries for the Type 155.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Eunice

Eunice B. Herrera Santisbon
Postdoctoral Researcher

TU Delft /Delft Center for Systems and Control

Mekelweg 2
2628 CD, Delft
The Netherlands

Building 34, C-3-220