[TRNSYS-users] Receiver azimuth ? Type 34 Overhang and Wingwall Shading

Yossef Ibrahimi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Mar 21 10:39:06 PDT 2017

Dear all,
I'm simulating a building with shaded windows using Type 34 (Overhang and Wingwall Shading), I don't understand the parameter "Receiver azimuth".I've already run a simulation for a south oriented window, now I'm willing to modifiy the orientation of the building using the TURN parameter, shall I modify this "Receiver azimuth" according to the angle used in the TURN parameter ? or should it be 0 ?
Thank youRegards,Yossef