[TRNSYS-users] Type 1288 solar library (TESS)

Roberto Tascioni via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Mar 16 08:09:51 PDT 2017

thank you very much Jeff for your quick reply,
into the ".dat" file there was not an example as you have mentioned above.
I hope the LibraryMathematicalReference will be completed.
Thanks again.

yours faithfully.

Roberto

Roberto Tascioni - Energy Eng. – Industrial and Innovation Department,
Applied Science and Technology Faculty
Marconi University: www.unimarconi.it
Lab.: Via Paolo Emilio 29, 00192 Rome, Italy.
Phone: +39 0637725-268
mail: r.tascioni at lab.unimarconi.it