[TRNSYS-users] Cannot find the shading objects after exporting the IDF file !

Issmail OUHALLOU via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Mar 13 09:58:15 PDT 2017

Dear Trnsys users,

I am using Trnsys 17 and Trnsys3d (SketchUp) for modeling my building. My
problem is when I try to export my IDF file from TRNBuild to make changes
in Trnsys3d I can't see my shading objects that I have drew in the first
place, plus I draw some shading and re-import into TRNBuild and there is no
effect of shading on simulation !!
*Note:* I clic on generate shading in TRNBuild.

Does anyone happen to have experience with that? Thanks in advance.

Best,
Ismail