[TRNSYS-users] What is the meaning of the identical temperature for a boundary wall?

Arian Bahrami via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Mar 7 16:27:56 PST 2017

Dear all,

What is the meaning of identical temperature for a boundary wall? Does it mean that the outside boundary wall temperature is set to indoor temperature?

If so, I used this assumption and also set h  back to zero but the output file of the boundary wall does not indicate that one or both sides of the boundary wall is equal to indoor temperature.

However, when I created a loop from type 54 to itself and used indoor temperature as input of the boundary wall temperature then the outside boundary wall temperature is always the same as indoor temperature in output file. So, what is happening here and what identical term means ?

Best Regards,

Arian.

Sent from my iPhone