[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys 17+Genopt problem

Georgios Kyriakarakos via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Mar 2 07:00:33 PST 2017

Dear Tian,

Do the new types you have added have any external file dependencies? If yes make sure that you use absolute full paths for those files and not relative to the trnsys folder paths.
Best regards,

George
Dr. George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
PhD, MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax:+30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>