[TRNSYS-users] Tempering Valve Control Type 115 TRNSYS 18

Gillet Paul via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 27 07:11:46 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I'm modeling an ahu using simulation studio. The fluid (water) that passes though the heat coil is provided by a boiler in which the temperature should be controled. That is the reason why i put a tempering valve control (Type115) and a PID controller (Type 22 or 23) to compare the setpoint temperature and the heating temperature.
Why there is not "Control Signal" input in the type 115 inlet ? It is logical to control the signal of the tempering valve with the control signal output of the PID controler. I really don't understand how can I link them !
Thanks for any information you can give me.

Have a great day,
--
Paul GILLET
Élève Ingénieur Énergétique et Propulsion