[TRNSYS-users] Mask Shading on ceiling of buildings (type 68)

Arian Bahrami via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 22 03:45:01 PDT 2017

Dear all,
I want to know if there is a specific solution to consider shading of far objects on ceiling of a  building. I had no problem when it comes to shading on the E, W, N, S walls which seems to define vertical openings for these walls and defining angles. Should I use horizontal opening for ceiling? if so how to define the obstruction angles and azimuth angles in this case (respect to what plane exactly)? It seems difficult to visualize the process.
Best Regards,
Arian Bahrami