[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 194 modelling

Clara Sautron via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jun 21 08:01:56 PDT 2017

Good afternoon,

I am an engineering student and during my internship I need to model one PV system with the TYPE 194. Nonetheless, the model doesn't run with this type, but with the TYPE 94 all is ok. Can you explain me if there are some parameters to input one the system (others than the five parameters and the manufacturer's data). Or maybe the links between the components are specific ?

I hope that you can help me to understand how I can use the TYPE 194 and What types of parameters I need.

Thank you,

Clara SAUTRON