[TRNSYS-users] Heat Pump- type 941/917

Antonio T via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 15 23:43:09 PDT 2017

Hi there users!

I have a quick question! Has anybody used type 941 or 917 to model an air to wáter heat pump? And if so, do you know if there is a way to determine the exiting fluid temperatura no matter the inlet flow rate and fluid temperature? Just like in most of the boiler types. It is pretty tricky to obtain the desired outlet tempereature from the type 941, since every time a fan coil is switched off the return temperature increases but the flowrate remains the same so the outlet temperature increases as well over values it shouldn’t, and trnsys spends ages in each iteration and convergence takes up a ridicoulus amount of time, making a yearly simulation unfeasible.

If anybody offers any help I would be ver thankful!

Cheers,

Antonio

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

---
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com