[TRNSYS-users] dynamic control of flow rate

Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jun 12 03:28:20 PDT 2017

Dear All
I have two air streams in my model, each of them passing from some
components like evaporatuive cooler.One of them is cold air, and the other
is humid. I want to condense the moisture content of one of them using
another but in some hours the dew point of moist air is higher then the
cold air temperature so the moisture could not be condensed. Tthe humidity
of moist air is dependent to the it's flow rate, so if I could adjust the
flow rate such as the moist air dew point could be maintained lower than
the coild air temperature at each hour, we could produce significant water.
Is there any way in TRNSYS to control the air flow rate such as the moist
air dew point maintains lower than the cold air temperature?
Thank you

*amirrezaheidary*
*master student of energy systems Engineering*
*Sharif university of technology*
*Tehran-Iran*
*E-mail address*:

heidari at energy.sharif.edu

a <sm_mousavi at pwut.ac.ir>mirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com

*P* *Save a tree... Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need
to.*

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=amirrezaheidarysbu@gmail.com&idSignature=22>