[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD/TRNFLOW air density

Marion Hiller via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jul 11 05:21:52 PDT 2017

TRNFlow is an adapted version of COMIS.

You may check the literature:

TN 29: Fundamentals of the Multizone Air Flow Model- COMIS

The COMIS Fundamentals contains an overview about Infiltration modelling as well as the physics and the mathematics behind the COMIS model.

The COMIS (standalone) is available from https://github.com/jasondegraw/COMIS3

Marion
Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0<tel:%2B49.711.67976.27>   f: +49.711.67976.11<tel:%2B49.711.67976.11>
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639