[TRNSYS-users] TRNEXE crash when starting a simulation

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jul 19 13:16:16 PDT 2017

Hello TRNSYS users,

I'm having a problem that I don't know how to approach. I have a combined
Solar and Heat Pump system that works perfectly and I wanted to replace the
type of Solar Collector used in it. So, I copied all the files of the
system into another directory and then I proceeded to replace Type 538
(Evacuated Tubes Collector) by Type 553 (Unglazed Solar Collector).

After re-establishing the exact same connections with the related
components, I try to run the model but I get the following:
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

Also, I get the message "The INF file seems to be created with another
version of PREBID". This happens only when I try to run it for a second
time, with another failure as a result.

A long time ago I had as similar TRNEXE crash, David Bradley told me that a
fortran compiler was needed to fix the problem. In the end it was a problem
of an own made component. This time, I'm only using TRNSYS and TESS
components.

Thanks in advance, I can send the files needed to the person that tries to
help me.

Best regards,
Javier Vega Benavente
Universidad de Concepción, Chile