[TRNSYS-users] Error message in calling MATLAB R14 from TRNSYS 18

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jul 17 07:57:13 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I have error message when I run the "calling matlab" examples with TRNSYS 18.

I've read that TRNSYS 18 can run with Matlab 64 bits, and that I do not need a MatlabR2014 version of the Type155 dll file. I have administrator acces on my computer and I've added C:\Matlab\bin\win64 to the windows path environnement variable.

When I run the example with Matlab 64bit I get the error message : "Unable to start the Matlab Engine".

So I tried with the 32bits version of Matlab 2014, I changed the windows' %path% to C:\Matlab\bin\win32. But this time I get the error message :"Type155.dll" was found but could not be loaded. Please make sure that a supported version of Matlab is installed and that Matlab's "bin\win32" folder is on Windows' search path"

Anyone had this problem ? suggestions ?

Thanks

Mathilde