[TRNSYS-users] Relative humidity of Kitchen is illogical

Issmail OUHALLOU via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jul 10 06:42:19 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to simulate the impact of natural ventilation by calculating
the mean air velocity entering through the window (in m/s) according to the
equation below:

​I got the results as shown in attached files before and after natural
ventilation. The humidity has increased enormously !

I figure out that in TRNBuild the air cannot be extracted from the zone !
How can I extract the air from a zone after activating natural or
mechanical ventilation ?

Does anyone have experience to deal with such a problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Best
Ismail

*Ismail OUHALLOU*
Green building & Sustainability consultant

*Morocco*
P:+212 620 548 116
F:+212 522 326 440
i.ouhallou at trusted-energy.com