[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD/TRNFLOW air density

Arnaud Candaele via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jul 6 06:03:18 PDT 2017

Hello,

I'd like to know where I could find details about the assumptions taken in
TRNBUILD/TRNFLOW to compute the air density is a room (or in a TRNFLOW
link). None of the outputs give this information (if I'm not mistaken!),
and all flow rates are expressed in kg/h.

Furthermore, if I try plotting the TRNFLOW output "ACHZ" for on zone in a
very simple test model (external node --> duct --> zone --> fan --->
external node), to get an idea of the volumetric flow rate, i got zero
value (although other indicators, such as FLNEL show me coherent mass flow
rate).

Can somebody help me on this subject?

Best regards,
Arnaud.