[TRNSYS-users] Type 534 run-time error forrtl: severe (193)

Jobard, Xavier via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jan 24 01:36:12 PST 2017

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am having problems with Type 534 with plug in. The plug in seems to work correctly. It however outputs an message when closed: "Problem reading cycle number iteration".

Second problem, The application TRNEXE is ended with the error message shown in the Figure enclosed.

In the list file 3 errors are listed:

Error

0

20

534

Message               : The storage tank model was unable to read the parameter values from the supplied data file.  Please check the location and format of this data file carefully.

Error

0

0

534

TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file  Reported information  : Reported by LinkCk

Error

0

6

2

TRNSYS Message    134 : The current Unit has tried to access a Output value higher than the number of outputs for the Type.  Reported information  : Not available

I believe the last two are a consequence of the first one. The file containing the parameter for type 534 is correctly located and I believe that its format is also correct.

Can somebody help? if needed I can send the deck and list file.

Best regards

Xavier Jobard