[TRNSYS-users] trnsys - help

Ilyas KHELIFA KERFAH via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jan 18 09:41:16 PST 2017

Hi,

I have a gas heating system installed in the corridor of an apartment. As I have not found a good component for my case in the TRNSYS studio. I put only one calculator in the studio to calculate the power (= calorific value of gas * efficiency * flow). This flow is controlled with a regulator. But I see in my figures that the temperature increases in a single stroke. And its not logical because the temperature should increase gradually. Maybe you have an idea or a component of TRNSYS that I can use it so that the power does not increase quickly.

thank you.
Cordially.