[TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW on parameter 1 or 0

Adam O' Donovan via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jan 17 09:40:39 PST 2017

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the use of TRNFLOW with Type 56. When the
TRNFLOW state in TRNBUILD is switched, but is turned to 0 in the simulation
studio does TRNFLOW still model infiltration and airflow? I am asking as I
get different results for a TRNFLOW on in TRNBUILD but off (i.e. 0) in the
simulation studio type. As opposed to both TRNFLOW in TRNBUILD on and on
(i.e. 1) in the simulation studio type. It appears to me that it calculates
infiltration with TRNFLOW but without certain parameters. I see nothing in
the manual that specifies what might happen in this scenario.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,

Adam.

--

Adam Ó Donnabháin,
Postgraduate Researcher,

*Please, consider the environment before printing this message.*