[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 66 Issues

Christopher McNevin via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jan 16 12:49:11 PST 2017

Hello Everyone,

I am currently trying to get Type 66 to run. Even when using the Example file for calling EES with the example EES file, I get an error stating that the "Clipboard data contains characters instead of numbers"

When I check the clip board contents (by pressing paste in notepad), there are no characters, just numbers. I have tried using the $Export /d command in EES to make sure that numbers reported in scientific notation (e.g., 1.0E0) are reported as numbers (1.0) instead, but that had not effect on the error message.

I can tell EES is running properly as when I use paste in notepad I can see the results from the EES program, and the results are what I was expected. TRNSYS just can't seem to accept those results and continue forward.

For reference I am using EES Professional V 10.191 and TRNSYS 17.01.0025

Thank you for your help,

Chris McNevin