[TRNSYS-users] Fluid Properties

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jan 13 12:33:49 PST 2017

Hello TRNSYS users,

I'm looking forward to program my own heat pump Type component. I was
checking on the programmer's guide to get familiar with FORTRAN (first time
I'm going to write in this) and the different functions in general.

For now, all is OK except for the refrigerants listed in the Fluid
Properties. Preferably, I would like to simulate a heat pump using R410a,
which doesn't seem to be in the refrigerants available. What are my options?

Thank you very much,
Javier Vega
Mechanical Engineering Student, Universidad de Concepción, Chile