[TRNSYS-users] How to input user defined weather data to type 56 (multi zone building) by using type 99

Niket Kumar via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Jan 9 22:05:55 PST 2017

Dear All,

I want to input experimentally measured ambient temperature data (which is
in the form of excel data files, having 1 min interval variation of ambient
temperature for 1 month) as an input to type 56 (multizone building) so
that I can see the actual temperature based response of test building.

After going through documentations, it seems that we have to use type 99
for above purpose, but I am not able to use it properly.

Can you please let me know how can I do this?

The format of data is as follows:

Time(min)         Ambient Temperature(°C)

0                  20.00
1                  19.68
2                  19.74

and so on.